How to remove scratches in ceramic tiles is simple but very effective.
- In today’s life, the names “ceramic tiles” are probably nothing new to each of us. Ceramic tiles exude the beauty of your home more, that is also the reason that many families use. But if the ceramic tiles are scratched, the house is no longer as beautiful and luxurious as before. So today I show you the fastest and simple way to remove scratches from ceramic tiles!
- Especially when the big holidays come, everyone wants to clean up. Is there a lot of scratches on your ceramic tiles that make you worry? And you also don’t want to spend a lot of money instead of Tet. But it’s okay today, you and I will learn how to scratch ceramic tiles very simply and inexpensively!
- Raw materials to remove scratches in ceramic tiles need:
-1 young brick (red-orange brick type)
-1 little water
- Note: You can buy or apply for young bricks at places with construction sites.
- How to remove scratches on ceramic tiles
Step 1: Break the brick small if it is too big to make it easier.
Step 2: Pour a little water into the scratched ceramic tile.
Step 3: In this step, use force to rub the young brick against scratched ceramic tiles. The young brick is now like an eraser, removing all the scratches left behind, giving you the brand-new ceramic tile as desired.
- Attention: Dust particles created by friction will be inserted into the scratches, making the scratches from light to dark scratches will gradually fade about 80%. You can use this method to remove scratches on ceramic or cellophane tiles.
- How to protect the floor from scratches
- Although handling scratches is very simple, you need to protect the tile floor to avoid scratches:
- All heavy objects in the house we need to use a soft mat to reduce the great friction and easier to move.
- If you want to drag and move heavy objects, you should spread a soft, clean cloth underneath, not scratch the brick and easily move.
- Regularly cleaning, cleaning floors, houses.
- Especially with motorbikes, you need to clean them, keep them in place with carpet or use rubber foot cover to prevent scratches.
=> Above are some of the simplest ways to remove and protect ceramic tiles from scratches and are inexpensive, making the house the most luxurious beauty. Wish you success!